In Search
In Search
All alone to this world, I came
Knowing not what I am,
Knowing not what I seek.
They wanted me to follow footsteps,
But my own path I do tread.
Trying all that comes my way,
My trysts with destiny.
Having lived I realised,
Worse than animals is mankind,
Selfish in all their needs.
Everything is a race,
He'll kill to be an Ace.
Hunting my way through this maze,
Emotions galore do I face,
Fear, happiness & anger.
Anger- for those who strangle,
Other's hopes & dreams.
Happiness & love is what I seek,
I came to defend the weak,
To succeed, to find my winning streak.
But most of all, I want peace,
To live life as I please.
Last, but never the least-
To find Freedom,
to get Eternal peace.

2 Comments:
now that's a rocking opening post. you're going to have a tough time following up on that one...
good good. of course i like the name!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home