Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Message...?

Titania is wildlife crazy. When I say wild life.. Think animals, plants & the GREAT Outdoors not wild parties and dancing through the night ( she likes that too once in a while).
She is fascinated by the forest, it affords her a sense of peace like nothing else on this planet. Some years back she visited a wildlife sanctuary and she describes it as " as close to Nirvana as I can get"( she's no angel). She couldn't get the smell of the forest out of her head for 5 days!! Sometimes I think she still can't.
Soon after that visit, she was at a training programme, she had a vision during the meditation session. This is what she wrote ....

"I was sitting there in that meditation hall, concentrating on my breathing and suddenly I was falling into a well. The water swirled around me, I was drowning and terrified. I lashed away at it, to no avail. Before I could reach the bottom the well started draining and I was sucked out of it into a kaleidoscope of colour.The colours whirled around me and I was tossed into a Shiva temple. The wind was blowing hard & all the bells clanged from the force of it ( so filmi). All I could see was the forest beyond it. The lush green trees beckoned, drawing me like a moth to a flame. A strong sense of peace came back to me. The restlessness & confusion disappeared.
Was this what I was looking for? The forest always beckons..

I don't even close my eyes,
There's that smell again,
The sweet & balmy bamboo smell.
And the ten feet tall bamboo surrounding me,
The beauty of the forest calls out to me,
And I am a part of it! "

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start!!! waiting for the rest...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home